Best Moving Services Brooklyn,NY
The First Choice in QUALITY MOVING
Moving New Yorkers since 1985 it’s no surprise that most of our current work comes from return customers and word of mouth. No job is too big or too small for our experienced moving crews; just ask around! Families in the New York city area have trusted Mazel Tov Moving & Storage with their local moves for over 30 years.
Whether you are moving from a studio apartment, or a 3 story home. Mazel Tov Moving & Storage has the experience, and the equipment to move you anywhere in the tri-state area!
Long Distance Moves
We are licensed and equipped to move you state-to-state. Experienced crews ensure that your long distance move is smooth and efficient. We are currently doing daily trips to florida and all the states in between.
One of the biggest concerns of commercial moving is a halt in business productivity while you change locations. Our job is to ensure that your move is done in a smooth and efficient manner, so that you can focus on keeping your business running smoothly, and making your new office feel like your home away from home. We currently do work for MTA, LIRR, HASC, JASA, and many other large corporations. Let us plan your commercial move to ensure minimum downtime and maximum efficiency throughout the entire process.
Need boxes? Why waste time shopping around, when you can get everything you need in one place? We offer a wide variety of different sized box, and FREE box delivery right to your doorstep! A token of appreciation, from our family to yours.
- China boxes: These boxes are made with a double layer of cardboard for fragile items. Wrap your fine china and other valuables in bubble wrap, and pack them in here to keep your belongings safe from breaks and scratches.
- Book boxes: A small compact box made for books and other heavier, compact items. Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 13″.
- Wardrobe boxes: A tall, rectangular box, with a bar across the top for all your hanging clothing. Transport all your hanging clothing wrinkle free.
- Linen box: A light box for all your linens, towels, and delicate items of clothing.
- Packing paper: A 15 pound bundle of white paper, used to wrap your fine china, and any other fragile items
Tips to make packing (and unpacking) simple and stress free:
- 1Save a parking spot in front of your house/building for the moving truck to park.
- 2When packing fragile items, be sure to line the box with white paper. Pack heavier items first, to eliminate risk of breakage.
- 3Use only SMALL boxes to pack books.
- 4Set aside any valuables or personal items including: Important documents, medication, jewelry.
- 5Pack any “must-haves” in a marked box, and ask the foreman to put it on the truck last for quick access when you arrive at your new home.
- 6To avoid wrinkles, wait until the day of the move to put hanging clothing in wardrobe boxes.
- 7Take a picture of your electronic setup before taking it apart, so you can reference it when you need to reassemble everything.
- 8Label all boxes based on room and contents. This will save you time… and, since you’ll be able to unpack everything yourself in an organized fashion, you will save money, too!
- 9Remove contents from drawers.
- 10Please call us with questions. We are here to help!